Stories and pictures about Southwick Farm AKA Tree Farm AKA Whites.
The farm was owned by Nicholas Wentworth in 1543.
The Kersteman family of Somerset owned it from at least 1793-1836. When Mayor William Brewse Kersteman sold it to Jonathan Wood of Hadleigh.
Jonathan Wood's family owned it until 1925 when it was sold to AM Clark. It was then sold off for building plots or rented out.
Harry White and family resided here according to the 1918 and 1929 Electoral Registers. Also Joseph Marshall White 1918 Electoral Register. Both were sons of William White Licencee of the Red Cow.
Kelly's Directories 1929-1933 Harry and Joseph Marshall White farmers Long Road.