Society of the Good Shepherd Convent
Anglican Convent 1910-1938
The Society of the Good Shepherd was founded on the Island in 1911 by the Mother Superior Janet Mary. This section will show some of the history of the Convent that was on the site until c1938. The gravesite has now been entered on Find-a-grave
The small cemetery in the Convent grounds was cleared in 2019. The remains have been re-buried in the Willows Cemetery in Northwick Road.