Another of Claxton’s cine clips, this time 1939 and a British Legion Church Parade to the War Memorial which at that time was at Jones Corner.
Part of the march comes from St. Katherine’s in the village along Long Road. The British Legion seem to start from near the Premier Club. All meeting up at the War Memorial. Just love those uniforms.