Sale of Kitkatts Farm and part of Oysterfleet
3rd April 1934
This is some of the documentation from the sale of 12 acres of Kitkatts Farm plus a further 4.9 acres and part (6.67 acres) of Oysterfleet farm south of Long Road by the Trustees of A.M.Clark’s Estate to the Fielders in 1934. Total price paid was £7,330. With a further purchase in 1938 of the land South of Kitkatts Farm known as Eleven Acres for £4,800.
Oysterfleet Farm once belonged to Frederick Hester and was sold to Clark by Hester in 1903. Kittkatts was bought by Clark in 1888 from Walter James Wood.
Numerous Fielder’s Bungalows can still be seen in the area.