Information supplied by the Foresters Heritage Trust.
Court No. 6530 St Katherine was founded in 1879 and in 1916 was meeting at the Red Cow, the secretary was H. White of South Wick Farm. The Red Cow was still the venue in 1939, but J W Cass of Chaffleets Farm was now secretary.
The sash on the right is dated post 1892 as one of the supporters is female. The one on the left is older around 1870-90.