Saint Katherines Church
Post Cards of St Katherines Church in the Village
Saint Katherines Church was built further back than an earlier English Church on the site, before that there was a Dutch Chapel run by the early Dutch Settlers in the 1600’s. Replaced by St Nicholas Church in Long Road, it fell into decay until it was taken over by an Arts & Crafts Centre.
Click on the Post Cards to view…