Ernest and Eileen Cutler first came to Canvey in 1951 living in a bungalow in Mayland Avenue. They were evacuated during the flood but came back soon after. These pictures were taken by Ernest just after the flood when repairs had been done to the seawall and the new wall was being built. Great pictures around Smallgains Creek.
Add a comment about this page