The first view is postmarked 1939. It is notable that the building is standing on its own.
The second view note the bridge across the big drainage ditch at the bottom of the seawall.
The fourth view has a postmark of July 1952. It shows the addition of the Monico pub built in a style to blend in with the 30’s built Casino.